The work was conducted in an efficient and timely manner, and the project was completed on schedule and within budget. This project was very successful due to the open communication and team approach by all parties involved. It was also completed in a sensitive manner, minimizing interruptions to the daily operations of the staff.
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement. This position requires a person who possesses a strong work ethic and be willing to assist with estimating and record keeping on all types of construction projects. The person we’re seeking will have an excellent ability to manage details, communicate internally and externally, and meet deadlines.
- Requesting, receiving & reviewing quotes from sub-trades
- Assisting in the creation of construction estimates
- Tracking project documentation
- Updating and following construction schedules
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of the general construction industry, sub-contractors, and suppliers
- Capability to complete project tracking reports, budgets, and project specific documentation
- Be skilled in various software including MS Project, Excel, Word, & Outlook. Experience with Timberline, AutoCAD or Sketch-Up is beneficial
- Ability to read blueprints is an advantage
- Be a professional communicator, be highly organized and enjoy handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive industry wages, opportunities for advancement, and a positive workplace with a strong emphasis on safety.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest apply today!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8