PVL has been the General Contractor on many projects over the last 13 years where I was the Architect including a Gold LEED project for BC Housing. Their ability demonstrated during construction showed that they have the experience and background to execute complicated design and detail with excellent results.
HEALTH & SAFETY Professional
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement.
- Support, mentor, and coordinate staff in HSE matters
- Perform job hazard analysis and project planning
- Pre-qualify, monitor, and mentor subcontractors
- Carry out site inspections
- Perform incident and close call investigations
- Maintain statistics tracking and corrective action implementation
- Develop client specific protocols to pre-qualify us for individual clients
- Attend safety committee meetings
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of WorkSafeBC regulation for the construction industry and COR certified work processes
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction safety, preferably in the oil & gas industry
- Have a CSO certification, COR training certificates, or other applicable safety training. Preference will be given to applicants with a CRSP designation or working towards one
- Have excellent computer skills and a strong understanding of office and business systems
- Be able to work both in the office and in the field as required
We offer competitive industry wages, opportunities for advancement, and a positive workplace with a strong emphasis on safety.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest apply today!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8