I worked with PVL on a project retrofitting two three storey apartment buildings containing 44 suites. The retrofit involved stripping the buildings down to the framing and completely refinishing. PVL came to this project at a difficult time after it had been abandoned part way through and left in disarray. By being well organized and efficient PVL was able to get the project moving again for a reasonable cost and within a fairly short time frame.
OFA3 First Aid Attendant
This person will be responsible for ensuring jobsite compliance with PVC’s established safety program and providing First Aid services.
- Establish job specific HSE plans, run daily jobsite safety meetings, and maintain safety documentation
- Ensure jobsite compliance with HSE policy
- Render First Aid per WorkSafeBC guidelines
- Participate in HSE investigations and statistics analysis
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in the construction industry
- Have a strong understanding of WorkSafeBC regulation and COR certified work processes for the construction industry
- Be willing to work as a positive member of our construction team and look for solutions that help keep jobs moving safely
- Have a current OFA Level 3 certification and a class 5 drivers’ license
Pay will be negotiated based on experience.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest apply today!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8