PVL has been the General Contractor on many projects over the last 13 years where I was the Architect including a Gold LEED project for BC Housing. Their ability demonstrated during construction showed that they have the experience and background to execute complicated design and detail with excellent results.
CLASS 1 TRUCK DRIVER
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed logbook.
- Load and unload heavy equipment using low bed trailer and truck.
- Properly secure and inspect equipment and truck to ensure safe travel and load securement.
- Work in adherence to safe work practices, procedures and work site or traffic laws.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a valid Class 1 license: with a clean abstract.
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience Class 1 Driving.
- Communicate effectively with customers, dispatch, managers, and safety.
- Valid Safety Tickets (TDG, Fall Protection, Aerial Work Platform, Telehandler, First Aid, CSTS).
- Commitment to working safely and following safety protocol.
- Work in varied terrains, weather conditions and isolated locations.
- Experience with other vehicles such as low beds, cement mixers, and Hiab’s or equipment such as loaders, backhoes, etc. is an asset.
We offer competitive industry wages, medical and dental benefits, and group retirement plan. A positive working atmosphere, training and advancement opportunities and a strong emphasis on safety are all reasons to work for Progressive Ventures Construction.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest apply today.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8