Muks Kum Ol Housing Society has worked with Progressive Ventures with Design Build and Major Renovation Projects over the past 20 years. Every Project was a smooth, professional process.
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement. We are COR certified with an extensive safety management system and we are hiring labourers with experience in commercial and industrial building projects.
- Support, mentor and coordinate staff in HSE matters.
- Perform job hazard analysis and project planning.
- Pre-qualify, monitor and mentor subcontractors.
- Carry out site inspections.
- Perform incident and close call investigations.
- Maintain statistics tracking and corrective action implementation.
- Develop client specific protocols to pre-qualify us for individual clients.
- Attend safety committee meetings.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience on construction sites.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Relevant construction tickets are an asset.
- Have a strong work ethic and enjoy working outdoors in a fast paced, physical labouring environment.
We offer competitive industry wages, opportunities for advancement, and a positive workplace with a strong emphasis on safety.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8