The work was conducted in an efficient and timely manner, and the project was completed on schedule and within budget. This project was very successful due to the open communication and team approach by all parties involved. It was also completed in a sensitive manner, minimizing interruptions to the daily operations of the staff.
Progressive Ventures Construction has a dedicated commitment to protecting the environment and ensuring all operations are undertaken with the least possible impact to the environment.
- Conduct our business in compliance with environmental laws and regulations with the intent of protecting the environment in which we operate.
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and the source of our power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst it our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to us.
- Maintain compliance with provincial and federal occupational Environmental legislation.
- Work with and maintain compliance with all client and Environmental Requirements
- Support employee involvement in all aspects of environmental requirements.