I worked with PVL on a project retrofitting two three storey apartment buildings containing 44 suites. The retrofit involved stripping the buildings down to the framing and completely refinishing. PVL came to this project at a difficult time after it had been abandoned part way through and left in disarray. By being well organized and efficient PVL was able to get the project moving again for a reasonable cost and within a fairly short time frame.
Progressive Ventures Construction has a dedicated commitment to protecting the environment and ensuring all operations are undertaken with the least possible impact to the environment.
- Conduct our business in compliance with environmental laws and regulations with the intent of protecting the environment in which we operate.
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and the source of our power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst it our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to us.
- Maintain compliance with provincial and federal occupational Environmental legislation.
- Work with and maintain compliance with all client and Environmental Requirements
- Support employee involvement in all aspects of environmental requirements.