I worked with PVL on a project retrofitting two three storey apartment buildings containing 44 suites. The retrofit involved stripping the buildings down to the framing and completely refinishing. PVL came to this project at a difficult time after it had been abandoned part way through and left in disarray. By being well organized and efficient PVL was able to get the project moving again for a reasonable cost and within a fairly short time frame.
LABOURER – Remote Location
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, as directed by management.
- Prepare and maintain a safe clean job site
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Load and unload supplies
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience on construction sites
- Have a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Relevant construction tickets are an asset
- Have a strong work ethic and enjoy working outdoors in a fast paced, physical labouring environment
- Camp based position with 2 weeks on 2 weeks off rotation
- Must be able to pass Drug & Alcohol testing
We offer competitive industry wages, opportunities for advancement, and a positive workplace with a strong emphasis on safety.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8