Scope of the project was adding 11,500 sq ft of new facility in addition to an inside / outside renovation of 21,000 sq ft of existing building. The final result was a most impressive modernized dealership that was completed 30 days ahead of schedule and on budget.
CARPENTER – Remote Location
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement.
This position will include travel and camp work in remote locations.
- Build structures including formwork and concrete finishing, building walls, erecting steel structures, installing doors and windows, assembling trusses, installing roofs, finishing building envelope systems, installing thermal protection and drywall, finishing millwork, and doing demolition
- Use a variety of building skills and techniques, be able to balance speed and accuracy and use materials efficiently
- Operate various hand and power tools
- Maintain safe worksites and participate in safety procedures
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Journeyman carpenter or show equivalent experience
- Reads, interprets, and works from blueprints, drawings/sketches
- Have a strong grasp of BC Building Code, and WorkSafeBC safety procedures for commercial and industrial sites
- Be able to work in the Terrace area OR at out-of-town sites throughout Northwestern BC and the Yukon
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to learn
- Valid class 5 Drivers License
- Camp based position, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off rotation
- Must be able to pass Drug & Alcohol testing
We offer competitive industry wages, opportunities for advancement, and a positive workplace with a strong emphasis on safety.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8