I worked with PVL on a project retrofitting two three storey apartment buildings containing 44 suites. The retrofit involved stripping the buildings down to the framing and completely refinishing. PVL came to this project at a difficult time after it had been abandoned part way through and left in disarray. By being well organized and efficient PVL was able to get the project moving again for a reasonable cost and within a fairly short time frame.
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement.
• Oversee and supervise daily operation of all fencing needs.
• Ensure safety and quality control measures are maintained.
• Complete projects on budget, time and as per plans.
• Have strong communication skills and be highly organized.
• Communicate project progress with project management.
The successful candidate will:
• Have extensive experience with chain-link fencing, barb wire and gate layout.
• Be highly organized and supervise and schedule workers.
• Maintain and organize tool trailers and laydown area.
• Have experience operating a skid steer.
• Be an effective and professional communicator in a positive team environment.
• Welding experience considered an asset.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
We offer competitive industry wages, opportunities for advancement, and a positive workplace with a strong emphasis on safety.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest apply today!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8