The work was conducted in an efficient and timely manner, and the project was completed on schedule and within budget. This project was very successful due to the open communication and team approach by all parties involved. It was also completed in a sensitive manner, minimizing interruptions to the daily operations of the staff.
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement. We are COR certified with an extensive safety management system and we are hiring labourers with experience in commercial and industrial building projects.
- Support, mentor and coordinate staff in HSE matters
- Perform job hazard analysis and project planning
- Pre-qualify, monitor and mentor subcontractors
- Carry out site inspections
- Perform incident and close call investigations
- Maintain statistics tracking and corrective action implementation
- Develop client specific protocols to pre-qualify us for individual clients
- Attend safety committee meetings
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience on construction sites
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Relevant construction tickets are an asset
- Have a strong work ethic and enjoy working outdoors in a fast paced, physical labouring environment
We offer competitive industry wages, opportunities for advancement, and a positive workplace with a strong emphasis on safety.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest.
Please submit your cover lettter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8