Heavy Equipment Operator
I am writing to express our thanks for the facilities you have constructed… The cooperation we received as a Tenant in the building and the quality of the workmanship is second to none. We would not hesitate adding your name to the bidders list on future projects.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement.
- Operate excavators and other heavy equipment as appropriate to the job and to the operator’s qualifications
- Operate efficiently and safely to achieve project objectives
- Maintain equipment according to manufacturer and company guidelines
- Participate in daily/job safety initiatives
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive experience operating mid size excavators
- Preferably have experience operating other heavy construction equipment and driving heavy trucks/trailers
- Be competent reading construction plans
- Be an effective and professional communicator and work collaboratively with supervisors, drivers, and other operators
- Be willing to work out-of-town in remote areas
We offer competitive industry wages, medical and dental benefits, and group retirement plan. A positive working atmosphere, training and advancement opportunities and a strong emphasis on safety are all reasons to work for Progressive Ventures Construction.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest apply today.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8