On behalf of the District of Kitimat, I congratulate Progressive Ventures on a “job well done”… From the tendering stage to completion…, we appreciate your firm’s diligence and honesty throughout.
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement. This is a full time, permanent position and is responsible for accuracy and completeness.
The Accounting Clerk is a team member of Progressive Ventures
Construction’s accounting department, responsible for assisting with both
clerical and administrative tasks, including:
• Accounts payable invoice processing.
• Support for billing, inter-company billing and accounts receivable.
• Record keeping and report preparation.
• Support for bank reconciliations.
• Support for reception.
The successful candidate will:
• Be well organized, with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
• Have excellent computer skills and be able and willing to learn new programs applicable to our construction office.
• Have a positive attitude and works well in a team environment.
• Good work ethic, adaptable and able to work in a fast paced.
• Accounting certification or equivalent experience as a bookkeeper in a similar role considered an asset.
We offer competitive industry wages, opportunities for advancement, and a positive workplace with a strong emphasis on safety.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest apply today!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8