Heavy Equipment Operator
I worked with PVL on a project retrofitting two three storey apartment buildings containing 44 suites. The retrofit involved stripping the buildings down to the framing and completely refinishing. PVL came to this project at a difficult time after it had been abandoned part way through and left in disarray. By being well organized and efficient PVL was able to get the project moving again for a reasonable cost and within a fairly short time frame.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR – Remote Location
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement.
- Operate excavators and other heavy equipment as appropriate to the job and to the operator’s qualifications
- Operate efficiently and safely to achieve project objectives
- Maintain equipment according to manufacturer and company guidelines
- Participate in daily/job safety initiatives and daily paperwork
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive experience operating mid size excavators and dozers
- Preferably have experience operating other heavy construction equipment and driving heavy trucks/trailers
- Be competent reading construction plans
- Be an effective and professional communicator and work collaboratively with supervisors, drivers, and other operators
- Camp based position with 2 wks on & 2 wks off rotation
- Must be able to pass Drug & Alcohol testing
We offer competitive industry wages, medical and dental benefits, and group retirement plan. A positive working atmosphere, training and advancement opportunities and a strong emphasis on safety are all reasons to work for Progressive Ventures Construction.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest apply today.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8