Heavy Equipment Operator
Thank you for your great work on the Smithers Provincial Government Building. …You and Progressive Ventures demonstrated a high degree of professionalism and quickly gained my confidence. Given the complexity of the project…, your expertise and commitment to detail contributed greatly to the success
ADMINISTRATION & OFFICE SUPPORT – Remote Location
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement. This position requires a person who possess a strong work ethic and is willing to assist project coordinators and administration.
The Administrator/Office Support is a team member of Progressive Ventures Construction’s project team assisting Project Managers and Coordinators with:
- Administration tasks
- Data entry
- Project paperwork deadlines
- Purchase orders
The successful candidate will:
- Be a professional communicator, be highly organized and enjoy handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Have a professional, friendly, and outgoing demeanor
- Have a strong understanding of office systems
- Be skilled in various software including MS Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Work well with others as a team player
- Camp based position with a 2 wks on & 2 wks off rotation
- Must be able to pass Drug & Alcohol testing
We offer competitive industry wages, opportunities for advancement, and a positive workplace with a strong emphasis on safety.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest apply today.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or in-person at Suite #4 – 5008 Pohle Avenue, Terrace BC V8G 4S8